Sölden ski resort is on the bucket list for many winter sports enthousiasts. Sölden ski resort is, in fact, one of the most renowned resorts in Europe. Here are a few numbers and facts:
- 0 km: the distance from your room to the slopes. During your ski holidays at our Hotel Hochsölden you have the extraordinary advantage that your hotel is located directly on the slopes, letting you literally start your ski adventures directly in front of the door.
- 150 slope km: the total number of slope kilometres you get to explore when skiing in Sölden.
- 90 km: the total number of kilometres at Sölden ski resort, which offer the possibility to produce artificial snow: over 60%.
- 68,000 people: the number of winter sports fans the hypermodern lifts can transport per hour.
- 3 glaciars: Sölden is the only ski resort in Austria with three glaciars for thrice the fun on skis. Our tip for your Sölden ski holidays: try the BIG-3-Rallye! The ski tour leads across the entire region over 50 km and offers spectacular views from platforms and summits.
- Panoramic views at 360 degrees: The glaciars and summits over 3,000 metres offer a variety of platforms for jaw-dropping views of the surrounding mountains. With clear skies you can see as far as 100 km, all the way to the Dolomites in the South and the Zugspitze in the North.
- 6 ha: the size of the Almdudler snow park. The park is the ultimate attraction for adrenaline junkies and shredders. Here, you get to do tricks on rails, boxes, kickers and many other fun tools in the snow. A chill-out lounge with sunbeds and background music is the meeting point for the ski and snowboard scene. Soak up the sun at 2,450 metres altitude while chatting about latest tricks and stunts.
- 7 months: That’s the duration of the ski season at Sölden ski resort. A ski holiday in Sölden/Austria (also known as the “Ibiza of the Alps”) is possible from October to May. Cruise the slopes and party together with other winter sports fans in one of the hip après-ski locations.